Skip to content

The Bakery Boardshop Opens in Rutland

April 6, 2010

“The Bakery Boardshop & Lounge” has opened to rave reviews from Kelowna’s skateboard community. With a fully stocked boardshop in the front and an action-packed, weather proof mini skate park in the back, this shop is truly something different. Bobby Kennedy & his partners have named the shop to honor this location’s rich history as the Granada Bakery, a long-time pillar of the Rutland business community. Check out The Bakery @ 189 Hwy 33 E

12 Comments leave one →
  1. Katherine Kopec permalink
    April 13, 2010 12:38 pm

The Bakery is such a great place not only are these 3 guys Great individuals but up and coming entrepreneurs it is such a Blessing a Boost for the Youth of our Community to have Such Great Mentorship from the Owners of this New Addition to our City …………..Way To Go

2. Adam paulhus permalink
    May 24, 2010 7:05 pm

hey bobby its adam i really like your skate shop.

3. Brent Stuart permalink
    May 27, 2010 5:34 am

My name is Brent and ive been addicted to the bakery for three weeks now , but its only been 12 hours since i relapsed to my vise and skated some mini ramp. I cant get clean cause i love my addiction. Thank you Billy Bob And Joale for always puting a smile on my face:)

4. July 9, 2010 3:06 pm

how much our boards

• July 9, 2010 3:37 pm

They’ve got some super affordable exclusive “Bakery” decks – stop in check them out!

5. July 9, 2010 5:43 pm

what timme are you open

• July 9, 2010 6:53 pm

Sorry I don’t work at the shop, I just run the Rutlanders.ca site. Give the shop a call at 778-753-5901 and they’ll answer all your questions – they’re great guys.

6. jarod permalink
    November 14, 2010 9:54 am

Can we rent out the bakery

7. November 14, 2010 11:27 am

Jarod, I think you probably can – I know they do birthday parties. Give them a call – 778-753-5901

8. colin permalink
    January 10, 2011 10:59 am

hey man wene is the skate comp u said it is some time in the new year

• Bobby Kennedy permalink
      January 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Not Sure yet my man we’ll get something cooking and as soon as we do we’ll let you know!

9. Carol Hofer permalink
    August 7, 2011 6:39 pm

I’m looking for the facebook page for the Bakery Board shop. do you know what the facebook group/page is?